Has it been awhile since you had a truly great poop? Are you feeling exhausted carrying around that growing belly? Concerned that 6 months after giving birth, you'll still be asked when you're due?You've come to the right place.
Healthy eating is especially important for women who are pregnant or trying, or healing postpartum. I specialize in working with mamas and mamas-to-be to ensure that they are getting all the right nutrients for themselves and for their baby.
HEALTHY BELLY WILL HELP YOU...
- Develop good eating habits that will help during and after your pregnancy
- Get all of the nutrients you and your baby need
- Curb cravings
- Have plenty of energy
- Manage your weight both during and after your pregnancy
- Feel beautiful, even when you're covered in spit-up and running on 2 hours of sleep
- Address other health issues such as:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Low blood sugar
- Low iron
- Mineral or vitamin deficiency
- Optimize lactation if you’re breastfeeding, and especially if you’re back at work and having to pump
- Receive personalized meal plans that suggest the right foods all day every day
- Turn these nutrition tips into a permanent way of eating